A washing machine is one of the essential appliances in your home. It reduces a load of laundry by automating stuff for you. You will not have to worry about washing the clothes with your hands, and drying them on the rack for long hours. The washing machine will not only clean the clothes efficiently, but it will also reduce the drying time significantly.
Table of Contents
- Best Washing Machine with Dryer Reviewed 2022
- 1) LG 10.5 Kg / 7.0 Kg Inverter Wi-Fi Washer Dryer
- 2) Voltas Beko 8 kg Inverter Washer Dryer
- 3) Siemens Washer Dryer 8/5 Kg
- 4) Koryo 8Kg/5Kg Inverter Front Loading Washer Dryer
- 5) Voltas Beko 8 kg Fully Automatic Dryer
- Buying Guide for Washing Machine with Dryer
- Drum Type
- Wash Cycle & Speed
- Extra Features
- Temperature Settings
- Air Dry
Best Washing Machine with Dryer Reviewed 2022
- It comes with a two-year comprehensive warranty and a ten-year warranty on the motor.
- This washing machine is loaded with features, and it cleans the clothes efficiently.
- It features a steam wash which can dry clean your clothes at home.
- It is one of the most premium models from LG, and hence it is slightly expensive.
- This washing machine comes with a two-year warranty on the washing machine as well as on the motor.
- It has inverter technology that reduces your power bill, and it also has a lower level of noise.
- The temperature can be easily adjusted while washing or drying the clothes.
- You get only a two-year warranty on the motor.
- This washing machine is very silent, and it generates only 74 dB noise during the drying cycle.
- The clothes come out 99% dry, and they are ready to wear after washing.
- The brand offers a standard warranty.
- Nothing that we could notice.
- The washing machine comes with a one-year comprehensive warranty and ten-year warranty on the motor.
- There are 12 wash programs and four dry programs.
- It offers read to wear clothes, and you can also add clothes in the middle of the cycle.
- Some users do not like the quality of this washing machine.
- You get a two-year warranty on the motor and the machine.
- The machine has an iron mode which dries the clothes and reduces the creases.
- The washing machine also has an opti sensor to protect the washing machine from fluctuation.
- Nothing that we could notice.
Buying Guide for Washing Machine with Dryer
The capacity of the washing machine is the number of clothes that you can wash at once. The capacity is dependent on the size of the drum. You can choose a washing machine with a minimum capacity of 6.5 Kg, and if you have a larger family, then you can even opt for the models that have a capacity of 7 kg or even 8 kg. The price of the washing machine will go up with capacity.
When we say Drum Type, what we mean is the material that the drum is made of. The two usual options you will come across are steel and plastic. We recommend using a steel drum, especially if you like to wash clothes in hot water. The plastic drum can easily be scratched. The steel drums are resistant to corrosion, and they have a lot longer lifespan.
Wash Cycle & Speed
You can also look at what all additional features does the washing machine offers you. This list may include Wi-Fi connectivity, which enables you to start the washing cycle with your mobile. You may also check out features like a steam wash.
The steam wash is nothing but dry cleaning the clothes. Apart from this, you can even look for features like automatic detergent dispersal. All these are value-added features, and they will make your life easier
Usually, the washing machine will use centrifugal forces to dry the clothes. The clothes are rotated at a very high speed, and this way, the water gets removed from them. Some of the washing machines also feature an air-dry feature that acts as a turbo. This feature makes your clothes even drier, and it will reduce the time that clothes spent hanging on the racks or lines.
Choice of the brand can be optional. You can go for a brand that has a good reputation, and it will benefit you in the long run. The branded washing machine will have better customer support, and it will also have better quality. So, our recommendation here is to opt for a washing machine dryer from a brand that has decent goodwill in the market.
Price is an important consideration actor while making the purchase. You can map the price with your budget, and you can also check out the deals available on the washing machine. Apart from this, you can even check out the finance options available to you. Some retailers like Amazon offers you no-cost EMI, and that will reduce the burden in the short term.
The last thing that we are going to talk about is the warranty applicable to the washing machines. The motor usually has a warranty of 10 years, but you should be concerned about the comprehensive warranty. Brands like LG offer two years of a comprehensive warranty. You can even buy an extended warranty at a little cost as this will surely safeguard you from any maintenance or repair work in the long run.
You are approaching the end of the page, and we hope you found the washing machine that you like. All these washing machines are great, and they serve the purpose to you with regular functions. Most of them have a fuzzy logic that enables a lot more cleaner clothes.
These washing machines can even take care of delicate garments so you will be able to reduce the number of trips that you make to your dry cleaner. The reduced trips to dry cleaner translate to a lot of savings as well. Modern-day washing machines are also very conscious about water usage, and hence they reduce water usage by a considerable magnitude.
We are now going to conclude this article, but if you have any other questions, you can reach out to us, and we will be happy to help you with all the possible resources. Thank You, and before exiting the page, browse through the different pages as that will give you valuable insight into other products that you are looking for.